Friday, August 8, 2014

? [08 August 2014]

08 August 2014
Friday

5:30am        0530

#63

as usual...
blablabla

Guardians of the Galaxy is awesome ~
gonna watch TMNT soon ~

there's a rumor that during MH17 was shot.. the area was occupied by Ukranian during the crisis...
been playing StarCraft II daily lol
gosh those merchandise so nice!
wish can buy them all but will utilize a bunch of $$  ~.~
for the time being.. not yet...

finally got a new phone after around 6 months...
Sony Xperia Z2...
price waived... by my father :D
thanks dad...
(for my birthday)
(my phone was lost during my staying in UMMC)
been using the phone.. not bad.. quite nice...

probably gonna buy a new PC this year...
probably only... or maybe lol

tomorrow gonna buy some gear/accessories ~
SD card for the phone etcetc
lol bro, you should really buy a new HDD for ya pc... why I can when you cannot lol
the feeling is like a sister taking care of a fine brother lol

an old acquaintance just ask to meet me sometime next week..
probably some business trading stuff ~
I'm fine.. just don't be direct sales lol
I don't have the 'heart' to do it

the resit gonna be at 1st week of September 2014...
coming soon le.... gosh...

just found out some stuff/functions that some ppl have and some ppl don't have in Facebook..
wow...


05:39am
Friday
08 August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment