Tuesday, December 2, 2014

it's December [Tuesday 02 December 2014]

02 December 2014
Tuesday

2:55am         0255


#69

ok, previous entry was 29 August
wow
so long ago
well, same as usual,
life goes on

yep, retrieved my Z2 that week lol
lately didn't play HotS/SC2/WoW
been D3, then now Hearthstone non stop ~

also did I mention my housemates?
previously Kate the Cat,
now Joanne and LS (Sharon)
previously Ace the Acey guy and PY,
now QiQi (classmate of my bro kian)

the name Joanne makes me wanna call her Jgirl
cuz the Jboy I knew haha
and Sharon reminds me of MIB3 that Schtaron scene lol

yep, December month it is,
last month of 2014, 2015 coming......
somehow I'm not nervous about the coming-soon exam,
more nervous about the coming-later-than-soon "back to hospital"
gotta do the MRI again, post-surgery 1 year...
nervous about the results..
still, hope for the best

bro yung said next year gonna move out,
probably after he moved out, I might jio my friend Loon to move in (as he will be moving too)
~
got into debate about usage of cellphones in petrol station,
well, if people resort to violence (guns/parang, murder/beat) to solve their problems...
well.................
can't help you

somehow I'm having a weird feeling...
well, last few months of every year is always bad luck for me....
hopes nothing bad happens...
ok dunno what else to say


03:09am
Tuesday
02 December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment