Friday, August 16, 2013

4th Sem Final Exam Begins [Thursday 15 August 2013]

16 August 2013
Friday
01:43am

#48

erhem...well ~

today marks the beginning of my final exam ~
AACS 2183 Analysis and Design of IS
OK for me...gave it my best shot...
thought I have confidence to pass, there's like a question that I dont have enough time to do :(
well ~

tomorrow (Friday) will revise CSA at library ~ with our tutor Wallace haha
gonna start doing final notes (summary) for other subs as well ~
busy busy mode coming soon ~

today also marks the first time I hon someone ~ Lol
after having 20 months ++ P license ~ finally hon someone ~
before this I only hon during reaching junction in fast speed to warn possible incoming vehicle ~
well normally other people who stopped at the road will at least move aside or try to give space to those vehicles behind to pass..but this auntie no do ooo lol ~ was like stopped there..then forward slowly, and I'm on the other lane going to intercept and you're there ~ ish

dont know this sem break will stay in KL or go back Ipoh ~
but most probably will go back Ipoh ~~ to go find 1Malaysia dentist lol ~
gotta fix and blablabla ~

also this sem pass like quick man...now mid-August liao ~ soon finish sem 4, and begins sem 5 at September ~~
haih still afraid I can't graduate on time....4 failed subs......PIS, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Probability ~~~~
PIS is a 99% re-sit for next sem liao...and 1 other sub ~ just scare that last sem resit 2 subs will fail at least one >.< ~~~ if it did happened..have to drag.......waste a long time ~

anyway ~ god bless and good luck to myself and those other people ^^

"Change is the end result of all true learning." - Leo Buscaglia


01:59am

Friday
16 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment