Tuesday, August 20, 2013

post-CSA exam [20 August 2013]

20 August 2013
Tuesday
06:41 pm  1841

#49

well today finally ended my CSA exam ~
AACS 3064 Computer Systems Architecture ~
thought of it not bad..
have confidence to at least pass...
dunno why a lot of other people saying they're fear of failing ~

oh well ~
somehow today there is a moment where I suddenly got so uncomfortable
and my temper is so high and bad ~ no mood at all
almost shouted at other guys for being so noisy and smacking the table as they're playing games ~

I took leak at the can and bought an ice-cream from 7-11 ~
Lol
it really did ease my temper and get my mood back to normal ~
I dunno man ~ maybe the walk made me feel better ~
i really dunno -.- whatever ~

anyway looks like a lot of new movies dl is coming soon...
good quality and not good quality ~

currently at CC [Tron, opposite my condo PV15]
gonna head home soon ~
and start prepping for Database exam ~
gotta simplify the notes by referring the those past year question ~

only slept like 2 hours in the last 34 hours ~ lol
well I'm still awake and not sleepy ~ unlike that time during IS exam (before and after) lol ~

anyway ~ blablablablabla


"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy." - Saadi

6:51pm  1851

Tuesday
16 August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment