Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 [Tuesday 14 Janaury 2014]

14 January 2014
Tuesday
1:01am    0101

#54

well 0,0

first, happy new year 2014 !
the end !

as usual a lot in between entries has happened haha ~
ok just what I remember lol

so mid-December..
what I recalled, nothing special haha
just normal days haha ~

this time Christmas stayed in home ~ just see firework outside and people screaming only ~
made me happy though lol ~ the happiness of people :)

as first exam paper was in 02 January 2014,
didn't celebrate for new year at 31 Dec 2013 ~
later 01 Jan 2014 not enough time study lol
just 31 Dec 2013, enjoyed the view at balcony haha
the fireworks, the screaming ~


nevertheless, 01 Jan 2014 only start study lol
AACS2033 Fundamentals of Computer Network ~
studied, good thing question come out what I know.. and what I don't know ~ haha
just hoping can at least pass, but on a 50/50 scale

then AACS3034 Managing Information Systems ~
lol studied 100%, but question only out like 10% =.=
really got many of us ~ many also complaint haha ~
dont know will how leh ~ it just reminds me of doing Sem 2's Introduction to Marketing paper lol
where just write from my understanding, at the end get C, hope this time also at least C >.<
though a bit hard le.... maybe 40/60 leh >.<

then resit AAMS2613 Probability and Statistics ~
subject from Sem 3 ~ asked WengLoon to teach me the night before exam ~
did a good job to teach ~ thanks man :D
most of what he taught me got out in question ~
but scare do wrong only.. if all correct ~ can pass de
still on a 50/50 scale

few days later ~ AACS2284 Operating Systems
studied, good thing question out around 75% of what I know ^^
thank God!
only this subject that I have the confidence to get a sure pass ~ haha

then...AAMS3683 Discrete Mathematical Structures I
killer for me again... WengLoon also dunno the night before..
so nobody can teach me lol
just refer to notes and pass year question/answers only ~
hours before exam went to canteen, where Jacky teach ~
just kept on packing what I know ~
but sadly... haiz  ~ question paper out all also a bit different...
if that 'a bit different' is taken away..maybe I can do it for sure..
I know the working..
but all gone..no hope ~
scale? 10/90

nightmare came true.. not able to graduate on time nearing to fulfill...

then afternoon resit AACS1143 Principles of Information Systems ~
lol ~ 2 paper in 1 day quite tiresome ~
just studied in canteen 2 ~ what I can ~
good thing got confidence when doing the paper ~
very confidence this time will get a sure pass ~
last time fail is because personal reason ~ Lol


still got 1 last paper on 16 Jan 2014 ~
resit AAMS1613 Pre-calculus
all depend on WengLoon le ~ as waiting he to teach me ~
just hope will get confidence better than when doing the probability paper ~



lately lifestyle pretty 'messed' up ~
lol now like I'm in a different time zone liao
because of exam haha
afternoon sleep...then night wakes up ~
morning exam...then afternoon sleepy and slept ~
and the cycle continues ~ Loll

brothers also asked me to be their alarm liao ~ haha
but of course sure gonna revert when this is all over ~
also during these time very less shower lol (ssshhhh)
just oily only ma ~ not smelly hahahaha
...........................
lately also watch few movies ~
Captain Phillips 7.5/10 ~
good story, about a Captain whose ship has been hijacked by four armed pirates ~
good acting, the pirates, the crews ~
can also chronicle a real life ship-hijack ~
worth the time to watch :)

Last Vegas 7.5/10
about 4 people.. became friends and form a gang when they're kids ~
skipped to old days.. all oldies.. have bachelor party for 1 of them that is getting marry..
quite nice.. the story.. all talented actor also ~
also can chronicle some real-life events haha ~

21 Jump Street 7.0/10
a action comedy movie ~ worth to watch haha
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill ~ the dynamic duo ~
quite an enjoyable movie.. only a few scene that doesn't look funny at all ~

The Fifth Estate 6.0/10
chronicles the events of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange ~
about the events between 2007-2010 I think.. not quite remember the years lol
all good.. but not quite nice.. cause its a 'programmer' movie ~ haha
these things can watch like once only haha
programmer movies is sure like this de ~

nothing more to say ~
had a goal to achieve before CNY...
before my surgery on 25 Jan 2014 (admitting at 24 Jan 2014)
don't know whether if I will be able to do it.... no confidence...
results has been bad ~
well....

say a bit worry about the surgery....
not the fatality rate 1% .. but the side effect rate 10% ....
sounds scary....
Doc V said and I quote "but if it goes wrong, it can go horribly wrong"
well just hope it will be a tremendous success :)



01:29am
Tuesday
14 January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment