Tuesday, October 6, 2015

erm... what? [06 October 2015]

06 October 2015
Tuesday

8:24pm       2024

#76


ok, so what has happened?
a lot

suddenly I cant recall a lot of stuffs
probably due to me being very sleepy, or tipsy kinda stuff
lack of sleep

so, yea
I'm attending classes,
gotta say man, 6 elevators, 2 down
it gets so crowded and jam packed
full of ppl

today I played StarCraft II,
whats the big deal? well
since I bought it, I only played against AI (years?)
and today, I bested a team of platinum player (2v2)
erm.... what? what??

today only found out that The Mood Weather Report has been shut down..
maybe for long adi.. I just didn't realize it..
well, haven't been opening it for a long time
but good thing the maker left a gift (all emotes)
thanks for the gift,
live long and prosper

paused at 8:41pm
continue

also today I first time see bad parenting for real
also maybe I'm on to something..
maybe not... oh what the hell

been playing a lot Diablo III lately, rifts and stuffs
yea
no idea what else to write



9:30pm       2130

Tuesday
06 October 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment