Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hot [Friday 01 February 2013]

02 February 2013
Saturday
12.59am

#39

funny thing ~
at Ipoh, when I wake up (by alarm), its around 11am ~
then I close my eyes and continue sleep...
its goes on very fast and next thing I know..its around 1-3pm lol ~
but here...
same thing..except time kinda 'pass' so slow here lol ~
I wake I sleep, its 11am, then 11.10am..then 11.20am and so on..
lol ~ so opposite haha

anyway ~ after woke up ~ prepped ~ normal stuffs ~
fuyoh today roommate bring his gf (I think so) since morning to evening lol ~
normally since afternoon, perhaps because today is holiday ~
duhhh makes me feel I'm dry hahahha xD
they...they....so nice...

and weather kinda hot today >p<
reorganized my closet and table...much nicer and neater now..
spent hours...required thinking and sweat lol ~ >.<
anyway its done ~ satisfied with me :)

didn't had lunch today ~ or brunch ~ Lol
just had cereals ~
and str8 dinner ~
at pv7 ~ haha looks like workers there dont recognize me liao ~
haha nothing also ~

was kinda boring too today...no ppl to chat >.<
and I found out something...congratulations :)
wish you all the luck in the world bro :D
thinking what should I do tomorrow(Saturday)? >p<
swimming? Lol jogging?

again..I felt myself dry Lol :p

"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life." - Leo Buscaglia

01:09am

Saturday
02 February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment