Tuesday, February 26, 2013

~~~!!! [Monday 25 February 2013]

26 February 2013
Tuesday
12:08am

#44

another week!
a lot of stuff happened!! again ! haha
either I dont have time to blog or I totally forgotten about it! ops! >.<

well ~
I have a fear of getting fail in english and geting bar in maths :( T_T
because of absent :( duh duh duh
I hope better not..I dont wish to repeat...

have I said I'm gonna move soon?
I'm gonna move soon..leaving pv5 ~
to other places..still got few choices in mind ~
anyway I'm just a follower ~ haha
depends on yung and hoong ~

and last week rushed the assignment! duh ~
web design assignment lol ~ sketch ~
soon gonna start coding ~ duhhh
gonna be so pek cek >.<

if you said you care about me,
then why did you unfriend me?
fear of letting me see what I'm not supposed to see?
please, this is Facebook -_-

"All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true" - Francine Chair

12:15am

Tuesday
26 February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment