Sunday, March 3, 2013

ops [Saturday 02 March 2013]

03 March 2013
Sunday
02:55am

#45

another weekend ~~
phoooowwww ~
been some day ~
quite some day!!
damn ~!

I forgot to register for resit...damn it >.< =[
I'm so worried now..about future...
this sem so free...and final exam only 1 sub..
yet I forgot to register.....arrhhhhhhh!!!!

no choice...but to wait for next sem onwards....
hopefully I can cope with it...hope...

quite some normal days...
last last week rush html assignment ~
this week html test ~
not bad...still ok

so weird now my posts...
suddenly I have this thought, that I shouldn't have done few things in the past....
but...what done is done..I can reverse it..but I dont think so I will..let it sit for now..

been playing a lot of StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm lately.. :p
a lot...until sleep late wake late..ops ~
well..like I said last month...after retiring/quit from it for half a year..
time to go back into the war!! :p

oh and...
Lahad Datu of Sabah is been invaded by some self proclaimed 'Royal Army' blablabla, something Sulu Sultanate ~
history stuffs...has been a stand-off since Feb 9th ~
God bless those army and commandos..God speed :)
as they going to risk their lives to protect this country..
Good Luck

03:06am

Sunday
03 March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment