Monday, July 27, 2015

Heroes of the Storm? [Monday 27 July 2015]

27 July 2015
Monday

1:37am        0137


#74


last month
participated in Heroes of the Storm Malaysia Qualifier
the one I'm in is the 4th Qualifier (there's 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
and I got 1st place (Champion RM 2.2k)

seems like alot, but no (divide 5; 5 person team)
after that, been training ever since ~

participated in MSI MGA HotS
lost in 1st bracket lol ~
got beaten by Thailand veteran (team Pandora Box)
they clocked 2k - 2.5k games
(I only clocked 800 games; at that time)

my team name is "Gaming Team Cronus" (GTC)
founded by Kinny (captain)
team consists of Kinny, thuanho (nick), Win3 (winson), Nemesis (ah nam), Sam
after that, kinny brought his former LoL (League of Legends) teammate, Krone (taro)

and we trained trained trained,
finally the finals came ~
gotten 4th place ~

1st (18k), 2nd (9k), 3rd (5.5k), 4th (3.5k)
Champion also representing Malaysia to compete the regional qualifier grand finals at Thailand (August)

now I'm slowing down ~
Kinny brought another friend of his, Jason
and I've been transferred to a substitute (which is totally fine to me)
Nemesis has exit the team, Krone has been brought on to the main roster
so now the main roster consists of Kinny, Jason, Krone, Sam, Win3
and a substitute, thuanho

anyway, not gonna remain play competitively ~
decided to repeat my DMS at September semester ~
also gonna resit my Pre-Calculus at August examination ~
gonna continue to watch gameplays and stuff of HotS and Dota 2
The International 5 is approaching!
couple more days ~

also, few more days,
then its my birthday~
got 2 free tickets for TGV and MBO cinemas for my birthday month
still wondering who to watch with or just wait it expires ~
lol


good luck to me anyway ~


1:51am
Monday
27 July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment