Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Fox [17 September 2013]

17 September 2013
Tuesday
9:23 pm    2123

#52

ok ~
so...
just few few days ago ~
Kian showed me this The Fox song by Ylvis..
actually quite funny and good hahahaha
its Norwegian band ~
checked out their other songs too ~ not bad
but 'The Fox' and 'Stonehenge' are my favourite from them hahaha

also today is the first time I heard it on Hitz.fm ~

wanted to renew my IC today ~
turns out coloured hair cannot lol
my hair dyed colour ~ so cannot
must black hair ~ Lol
what a waste I've come and how come I didn't know ishhhh :(
tried to look for black spray all-over...
all saloon in "gai cheong" also dont have..
either no sell or dont have black colour lol
mission failed haha

at least half success...
forged a new spec today ~
rm150 ~ didn't ask how many degree though
perhaps I'll ask when I collect my spec ~

probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow meet dentist ~
at Hospital Pantai Puteri ~ the usual place

lol just helped a friend that doesn't understand Chinese language translate..
as he gave me a sentence of Pin Yin....
and its a racism statement...
I speculate he's probably playing Dota 2 lol ~ and some other ppl shoot racism comment...

so there comes a time...whether to tell the truth or the fake?


"Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks." - Isaac Watts


9:45pm   2145
Tuesday
17 September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment