Wednesday, December 19, 2012

bad luck? [Tuesday 18 December 2012]


Wednesday
19 December 2012

1:42am

actually..the title says it..this entry is for yesterday (Tuesday)
the date and time above is when I type this post :)


#2
this morning..woke up around 8am by my Galaxy Mini's alarm, I used back my Galaxy Mini liao Lol ~
around 8am to 9am..the alarm rang non-stop..coz I was so blur and dunno where to look to close it
lol ~ felt so annoying and just wanna sleep..finally woke up around 10.30am..thought of going to Marketing tutorial de..but too late liao >,<
fired up the pc, showered ~ killed 1 mosquito :p
suit up, ate honey stars..and surf the web.. Facebook, twitter, comingsoon ~
surf surf surf surf surf...and continue download movies ~ still adding...lol
until afternoon...think I killed few mosquitoes again..cant remember :p
then wanna take out my Tamadun's notes..end up dropping the file case to 1 of toe directly =.=
my god! I lost my temper..so !@#$ pain =.=
then went to 99 Speed Mart and bought groceries..46.45 ~
then ate lunch at PV5 rice stall ~ as I was eating..'met' this small cat...like keep on meow-ing for food..lol
at the end I didn't give any..but it kinda like know how to 'play play' because it attached its claw on my plastic bags =.= of course it sort of holey holey and holes but luckily still can normal..wow..what a cat
lucky I'm not rude..if not I kick you!! Lol
saw this female mistook the elevator 6 as G haha as soon as the sign went 6 she went on to wait at the door
went back up ~ restocked, continued pc..lol
mosquitoes made me fed up with them :( killed few of them..keep on coming and 'kiss' me..so pissed
at evening thought of revising my Tamadun de...but end up didn't...suddenly felt so tired and sleepy at of a sudden..dont know what happen >.< then dont know whether I took a nap or what on the chair..
after a while got back up..so tired..felt like I was gonna sick..ishhh
then felt so down...as these bad things kinda like a combo again...like last time...
last time my wallet lost and my hard disk spoiled...worth almost Rm500
now my Galaxy S3..worth around Rm1-2k (but of course I'm gonna claim warranty..waiting my 2nd brother)
felt so down...went to lie on bed..felt cold...watery eyes again..but no cry this time!!
continued pc..
met this 'Roger Black' guy on facebook..looks like he kinda like same interest with me..lol
movies and stuffs etc
well I add this guy through the confession page (sshhh)
between 8-9pm had my dinner, 2 packs of Mi Sedap chicken soup flavor..yummy yummy :)
delicious!! scrumptious!! tasty!! (just saying..haha)
then bro came back ~ I went shower ~ suit up pyjamas ~ lol
press my G.Mini facebook..so different after you working on a screen protector mat for a long time
then suddenly transition to a normal screen protector..lol ~
anyway..better than nothing ~

chatted with friends at fb, wrote my diary..
going to sleep soon ~ 2 more days to 21 December 2012..the so called 'end of the world' >,<
dont ask me whether I believe it or not..anything is possible
oh and today I discovered a lot of nice quotes..gonna share them 1 by 1 each day from this post onwards..


"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln


02:16am

Wednesday
19 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment