Saturday, December 22, 2012

"end of the world" [Friday 21 December 2012]

22 December 2012
Saturday
01:21am

#5

today is the day..many called it "end of the world"
the end of the Mayan long count calendar..the end of 13th b'ak'tun..
quite complex/sophisticated...should check out in Wikipedia if wanna know more..

also today I found out something funny..lol
Michel de Nostradame aka Nostrodamus once said this in the year 1555

"From the Calm Morning, The End Will Come,
When of the Dancing Horse, The Number of Circles will be nine."

From the Calm Morning, 
(Korea is the land of morning calm, PSY is from Korea)
The End Will Come, 
(something is gonna happen, coincidentally Mayan's long count calendar ends, 21 December 2012)
When of the Dancing Horse, 
(the invisible horse dance from PSY's Gangnam Style)
The Number of Circles will be nine. 
(today Gangnam Style hit 1 billion views mark on YouTube, 1,000,000,000 <-- 9 circles)

interesting eh? got it from a video from YouTube ~


anyway back to my life :)
today woke up around 11am, alarm woke me around 10:15am but I just turn it off and slept back ~
hehe ~ open light, fire up the Pc ~ Lol
showered, ate milo cereal, yum yum ~
today not much things happened...
afternoon didn't do much..didn't study today >.<
cook and ate 2 packs of Cintan noodle Vege flavor add an egg :) yummy yummy 
then just keep on internet....and ate Mamee and biscuits ~
and watched the timer countdown on the end of the Mayan calendar..a link that Chek gave me yesterday

evening..watched the movie 'Dredd'..nice movie..put it into my Movies 2 :p
I hate 2 folder for my movies...1 named "Movies 1" and the other "Movies 2"
Movies 1 is just for normal movies while Movies 2 is for movies that good, nice and I would watch again
just yesterday finally finish my downloading..total up around 500 movies I have now :)
watched Dredd ~
cook and ate 2 packs of Ibumie dry noodle ~ yum yum again haha

and ate 1 pack of Mamee Lol ~ like very hungryyyy
and have a play-forward of the 1995 movie 'Judge Dredd' haha
'Dredd' is nicer :p
shower ~ write diary ~ and mom jio me for lunch at 25 dec <-- Christmas
but Yung is not going..no transport for me..only way..ride LRT...gonna take like around 20-30 min if I not forgotten...does it worth it? Lol >p<
finished then internet and type this :p

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you" - Thomas Jefferson

01:50am

Saturday
22 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment