Saturday, December 29, 2012

last TGIF of 2012 [Friday 28 December 2012]

29 December 2012
Saturday
03:52am

#12

well..last night didn't sleep at all ~ just memorize the Tamadun until dawn ~
around 6am have a bath ~ 7pm Yung wakes ~ prepped up ~ head to College :)
final revision at Canteen 2, then proceeded to S.C and there it goes!
AEMS 1512 Tamadun Islam dan Asia
the MCQ..some know some dont know how to do >.<
the essay worst...but I did wrote a lot of relevant stuffs..hope can get some marks for it..
hope I can pass this subject >o<

after finished ~ ride bus back to Pv5 ~ around 1pm
had lunch at the rice stall ~ bought Tropical Punch fruit juice from the mart ~
weather so hot!! lol ~ house chores ~
internet...movies...until around like 5pm..
my eyes are like very 'dry' but I'm not tired..and not sleepy..
anyhow I tried to sleep..just laid on the bed and magic ~ Lol
slept until around 8pm..as Yung calls and asked whether want rice pack or not ~
at first I saw the clock 8, I thought it was morning 8am..lol
all of a sudden I was so rushed to get up...then only realized..haha
then continued internet..blablabla ~ shower ~

then revise Programming notes and slides ~
AACS 1084 Programming Concepts and Designs II
at first thought not going to be a sleepless night again...but then not sleepy at all and not tired..
and HUNGRY!! lol I didn't had my dinner..see dou those food's pictures on web..so..so...haha
but then..feels like...whatever la lol ~ later gonna go sleep couple of hours ~
can see quite a number of ppl spending overnight to revise...


"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

04:10am

Saturday
29 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment