Thursday, December 27, 2012

Final Exam eve [Wednesday 26 December 2012]

27 December 2012
Thursday
01:12am

#10

erhem...this morning woke around 11am ~
yesterday midnight was so stress and so much tension /.\
insomnia as well...lie on bed 1 hour jor only sleep lol
I had dreams but I cant remember it..
I only remember..that I drooled -.-
very ironic isn't it?
how I wish I could have that same sweet wonderful dream everytime I sleep :')
anyway ~ morning routines ~ internet ~ koko krunch ~

said 12pm gonna go Tarc canteen 2 meet up de..for group study, with Jacky and Weng Loon ~
but I was delayed due to my parcel from Pos Laju gonna arrive soon ~
finally received my parcel!!! =) biggest parcel I ever received..for now
walked to Tarc from Pv5...long time didn't do that liao ~
sweat pores got clogged de also get unclog..pain >.<
good for me maaa ~
reached canteen 2 ~ so hot!!!! cool down at below the fan :)
wait wait wait..searching Samsung service center as well..
turns out the only Samsung Service Center is at Low Yat =.=
how am I even gonna go there...Yung says can take bus..but how I understand =.=
guess maybe gonna wait Hoong fetch me again >p< ops

after they arrived ~ had a little conversations ~
then proceeded to Study Room upstairs...and 'Study'...
lol ~ cant even concentrate..Weng Loon keep use my Netbook and Fb..then finish battery and continue use his Hp ~ Jacky..forgot what he did lol
I managed to memorize a bit of the Tamadun..haha XD better than nothing..
after dont know how long..finally dismiss ~
ride bus back home ~

bought groceries ~ restock!!
just internet and blablabla ~
night..Yung called and offer to buy rice pack..but need charge me..lol weird call isn't it? 0.0
anyway I agreed ~ he backed ~ I ate ~
and he kinda surprise to my new gadget (secret :p)
night routines ~ nothing else ~

final exam starting tomorrow...starts with English for Communication...9am
exam until January 7th, 2013..



can we control ourself to do not think too much?

"Lost time is never found again." - Benjamin Franklin.

01:30am

Thursday
27 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment