Monday, December 24, 2012

eeeeee [Sunday 23 December 2012]

24 December 2012
Monday
02:36am

#7

this morning I was quite blurr...so I also didn't know if I did woke up earlier..Lol
coz I had a nightmare =.=
know that The Lizard from the movie 'The Amazing Spider-Man' (2012) ??
I dreamt my housemates brought lots of his friends, and that The Lizard came to my Pv5 house and start slaughtering my housemates and his friends >.<
I was in my room, I heard it then I fast fast go into the toilet and luckily the toilet door of room next door was not lock..so I go in..and The Lizard went into my room..I just sprint to the wooden main door and open the sliding steel door..damn that time I can literally feel my heart beat..its so fast and hard..can feel it beating/thumbing my chest..and my breath is same as those when you got chase by a killer/monster/creature..lol ~ and I opened up the door..I sprint to the stairs and kept on run and jump down.. and then I woke up..Lol and it was around 12pm.
horrify dream =.= live and death moment..lol

and so I fired up the Pc..switch on the lights ~ internet ~ then shower ~
then had milo cereal as usual :)
internet internet internet....
and I planned on watching The Dark Knight Trilogy today haha ~
so I begin by watching 'Batman Begins' (2005) ~ the 1st installment of the trilogy :)
around 2pm yung came back ~ around 3pm use the netbook and continue :)
after finished, went out to refill my water (two 6 liter) and check the mailbox for my cork as a replacement for 1 of my Marimo bottle's cork as it broke up last last week ~ mailed it for me for free :) three 0.20 stamps
geee thanks!
then cook and ate 2 pack of Mi Sedap chicken soup flavor add an egg..this is the 1st time I cook reversely..
start by boiling the water..then the seasoning and other stuffs..then the egg..finally only the noodle..
lol I learnt this from yesterday when I watched an add on a recipe for Maggi Mi ~ haha
then continue watching the next installment of the trilogy, 'The Dark Knight' (2008) ~ as I enjoy the noodle :)

until evening...ate a pack a Mamee, surf internet a while ~
continued the final installment of the trilogy, 'The Dark Knight Rises' (2012) ~ watched a part ~
then pause and went out with Yung for dinner :)
dinner at genting klang ~ stink bean fried rice :) yung ate the claypot rice but he keeps complain haha as its too wet..I see it too ~ poor quality
drank soya bean ~ yung changed his car's remote control battery ~
went back ~ continue watching ~ and pause
then shower..but this time.. I purposely dont want to wash my hair..lol
as it looks 'clean'..lol
continue watching and finished :)
and bad choice I didn't wash my hair...as now it looks so oily and 'lumpy' -.- lol
opssss 'dirty' me Lol ~

then enjoy some Star Wars musics again..
internet internet internet internet internet internet.. <-- no copy-paste!!
lol ~ and play-forward 'Dredd' (2012) again :p
kinda love it..for now lol..

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

03:10am

Monday
24 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment