Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas eve [Monday 24 December 2012]

25 December 2012
Tuesday
02:32am

#8

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!! ^_^

this morning..woke around 12pm..too lazy and sleepy mode to wake up..lol ~
morning routine ~ had milo cereal mix with koko krunch ~ nice
thought of going Tarc library to revise with Weng Loon <-- one of my groupmate
planned to go around 2pm..but end up didn't go..lol ~ suddenly I don't have the feel to go ~
surf internet, watch movie ~ until around 4pm eat
cook and ate 2 packs of Cintan Mi (1 curry 1 vege but I combine the noodle and only use the curry seasoning) and add an egg :) always yummy :p
continue those stuffs ~ final exam only couple days away >.< ~ isshhh
around 6.30pm took Yung's badminton bag to downstairs to hand it to him ~
also he gave me a econ rice pack :) nice
but the taste..not really that good..I still prefer Sri Rampai's..always best :p

oh yea ~ this morning when I just woke up, I heard noises outside..so I assume is Mr.Hoo (house owner) ~
then when I use the other toilet, the shower device got changed to a new one..so nice >.<
why not also changed mine ~ haha ~

night ~ same thing, internet and movies, shower ~ Lol
coming to Christmas eve ~ still remember exactly what took place last year..

as I remember,
so last year..around 9pm..I walked out from my home to a place nearby..a place called 'Balitz' ~
planned with Ivan and Kelvin and few others to celebrate ~
it's the 1st time I drink alcohol..haha..drink little until 12am..then Merry Christmas to everybody ~
then I increase the rate of my alcohol consumption ~ drink drink until I kinda drunk liao ~ lol
vomit 1 time a the toilet ~ then around 2am start to go back, vomit again at the drain outside ~ hahha
Kelvin's uncle fetch me home, then back home, I vomit again at the toilet bowl ~ Lol
then I just straight change to my pajamas and slept ~ haha ~ next day woke up is normal ~

this year Christmas eve stayed at home only ~ haha
didn't even tell Merry Christmas to anyone (in real life)~ Lol
first guy to text me a Merry Christmas was Terrance Lau (a friend from Gym) ~
kinda bit weird..to see the phrase 'Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas' lol
as it's my name -.- lol I don't know..just that weird feeling..lol

got this christmas coding, and I modified it :)

kinda watching the movie 'Cloud Atlas' (2012) ~
kinda complex/sophisticated..won't understand it well for the 1st watch..lol
don't want drag too late >.< tomorrow re-watch :)
but..few scenes of it made me...welll


"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr

03:08am

Tuesday
25 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment