Friday, December 21, 2012

end of the world eve [Thursday 20 December 2012]

21 December 2012
Friday
02:44am

#4

this morning..again woke up around dunno between 6-8am lol ~ as yung woke up, I woke up as well
of course..I slept back ~ woke back up at around 11am..
fire up the Pc but today I open the light 1st XD
shower, fb and others, ate honey stars mix with milo cereals ~ not bad
didn't study anything today...lol..dont know why..no kick and no feel to do it ~

just continue Pc-ing non-stop...didn't ate any lunch..just 1 pack of Mamee
Hoong at 5pm jio me for feast..and I thought was soon around 6pm..
but he never text me and anything..lol so I assume he maybe whatsapp and viber me..

evening swept the floor :)
suddenly my adrenaline kicks in...I did few rough stuffs again..
like stretching my legs..punching the wardrobe and table..doing push ups and others..
again I wrote an article..this is the 3rd time :p
finally Hoong fb me ~
and so after maybe 5-10 minutes I only go down..and he just arrived..
met my sister-in-law after couple months..I think since September
they're like surprised coz I just came down hahaha
anyway ~ sister so nosy Xp
non-stop ask me about my girlfriend hahaha
ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask ask...even during dinner time also ask ask ask lol hahahaha
but I nothing de :)
dinner at the usual place..didn't go pasar malam ~
came to my place, sis went to her relatives at pv 3
and Hoong slept..for like 5-10 minutes lol

continue fb again ~ use netbook (arhhh so slow)
no choice lar..old tech
showered ~
ohhhh end of the world lor!! haha..but..we're still alive..lol
almost finish my movie collection le..around 450+ movies now..
ops..haven finish write diary..later after finish this post gonna continue again ~

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

02:59am

Friday
21 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment