Sunday, December 23, 2012

erm..not-ing [Saturday 22 December 2012]

23 December 2012
Sunday
01:40am

#6

today was a nothin to do day!! :p
today woke up...then grab my phone and see..it's only 8.24am..so I 'forced' myself slept back ~ Lol
woke back up around 11.30am ~ open lights, fire up the Pc ~ check fb etc
shower ~ had milo cereals ~ click Fb games ~ ._.
didn't study again today..haha my friend also didn't XP
still dont have the study mood and the 'kick'
facebook facebook facebook facebook facebook facebook chat..
around 4pm only 'lunch' ~ watched "Dredd" again today..lol re-watch again ~ nice ma haha
cook and ate 2 packs of Cintan curry flavor add an egg :)
always tasty and yummy :)

evening, downloaded lots of movie soundtracks..many many many
and need rename them, organize them, and change their media data information ~
The Dark Knight, National Treausre, Jumper, Star Wars, 28 Weeks Later ~
hoshhh...many..maybe did more before..or more in the future haha ~
do until around 10pm...lol ~
that time again cook and ate 2 packs of dry noodle (1 Ibumie, 1 Maggi Chili Lazat) of coz...YUMMY!!
then..shower...non-stop STAR WARS!!! DUEL OF THE FATES!!
then around 11.40pm..
bro back ~ looks like he's 'SO ****ING TIRED' ~ haha
and I went outside the trademark place ~
good stuffs :p
until around 01:20am ~
then..surf the web..type this post...

"It's not who I am underneath..but what I do that defines me" - a quote from Batman Begins, spoken by the character Rachel and later Batman

02:04am

Saturday
23 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment