Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas? [Tuesday 25 December 2012]

26 December 2012
Wednesday
01:50am

#9

this morning~~ no not morning..is afternoon lol
woke up around 1pm >p<
'morning' routine ~ koko krunchhhhhhh
then watch this movie 'Cloud Atlas' (2012) haha re-watch..might get clearer understanding ~
at the same time..did the laundry ~ washed my clothes and the belts lol
1st time throw the belts into a washing machine..both of my belts ~
around 3pm ~ still watching ~
and cooked 2 packs of Cintan Mi vege flavor add an egg...lol
almost everyday like this....die faster lorrr XD
no larrr...starting tomorrow won't le...as tomorrow going to group study at Tarc ~
maybe study room or canteen 2 ~ hope gonna attend this time..haha
after finished the movie..just internet.. ~

around 6.30pm went dinner with Yung at Sri Rampai ~
and back ~ blablabla..
at night didn't do anything special ~
but Yung did told me this S3 issue...
turns out I'm not alone..lol
got this 'sudden death' syndrome happening to many S3 users...looks like Imma victim ~ >.<
the what what NAND memory chip of the phone..means the phone memory..got corrupted or failed ~
hopes warranty gonna replace it for me :)

did a 'serious' test today..
well today..morning she was awake but I was asleep ~
then at evening/night ~ I purposely didn't find her in chat..in hope of maybe she will find me..
but turns out..she didn't.. :'(
frankly..quite sorrow
haizzz....lots of possibilities...lots...

I saw this ticket-photo Kian posted on fb..gonna go Phuket from January 15-20..
maybe gotta go back with mum on 9/10 January..
also need to renew my passport..

and suddenly I'm in tension...again...just keep hurting myself...
no idea if I'm gonna do normal/well in the exam :(
i'm sorry...


"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

02:16am

Wednesday
26 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment