Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"first post" [Monday 17 December 2012]

testing 123..hehe

well..it's my 1st post/entry
my last 'dead' blog was October  2009 ~ Lol

okay, this morning,
I woke up around 10am ~
programming class has ended last week, today only had Q & A sessions..
I got nothing to ask ~
thought of going Tamadun lecture at 2pm ~
showered, around 11am ate honey stars :p
click Pc a while, type press click ~
then unsuit the curtain, 'fling' it at the balcony there ~ then throw into washing machine and wash ~ lol
yeeshh so dirty! then dont feel like going to lecture le lol, maybe just go English tutorial at 3.30pm
wash wash wash (using washing machine..haha) spinned around 10 rounds le...lol
so many this brown-green dust-like stuffs..yucks! also at the same time, I wiped the steel bars and partial of the windows..so dusty >.< sweep floor and apply cif to the wooden board under my bed (to prevent ants)
also downloading movies non-stop and organizing them ~
did all this until like 4pm something, then finally..peace haha
cook Maggi Mee curry flavor 2 packs and add a egg =D
very delicious!!!! x)
finally did all cleaning to my room...cleanse that curtains, cleanse that 2 floor mats, cleans my clothes..
preparing to revise my notes le..gotta prepare for final exam >.<
today didnt leave my house this entire day..didnt even wear slippers..Lol ~
fb, twitter, internet ~
night around 9.40pm had 2 packs Maggi Mee Goreng (dry mee), again taste good of course :p
then shower
also..worst-case-scenario...somehow dont know why..my Samsung Galaxy SIII wont turn on...
it looks completely dead :( tried many of the solutions on internet..removing battery and place it..master reset..this that..no hope :(
looks like it's dead..gotta claim warranty le..luckily..
if claim warranty and get a new one...hehe xD
pros: a new one, better looks (coz mine has fallen marks and minor crack on cover)
cons: gotta install all the apps again :( the Jellybean also I think..
then at midnight..around 1am, housemate Ben want go out and suddenly come to my room and ask me to borrow him Rm 20..lol I did it and he say he'll return me when he changed his other country money notes ~
nothing else to type out :)

02:16am on my Bro's Pc

No comments:

Post a Comment