Tuesday, January 1, 2013

well.. [Tuesday 01 January 2013]

01 January 2013
Tuesday
10:19pm

#13

erhem..first of all
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
it's 2013 !!!! 2012 is no more!!

so what has happened? absented for couple days...was I too busy? too 'party'?
the answer is....no....
so..where shall I begin with?
let's go with the good 1st
yesterday ~ 31 December 2012
went to countdown with VegeFruit group ~
Erina, Mango, Samantha, Sheryn, Caryn, Potato and me ~
1st went to Sam's house ~ gathered up with others then hit the road to Ah Ma tongsui ~
and bought snacks and drinks and alcohols too ~
packet couple of it and went to Prima's swimming pool side to countdown ~
man I was so 'rush' to drink the alcohol...guess I forgot the fact about it..
if you drink it fast..you'll get drunk faster
compared to those that drinks more but slower ~
and so I was kinda little drunk..lol but seriously I'm fine -.-
they so worried that I lost control ~ Lol I'm still in control and fine ~
at the end went to Sam's house to overnight ~

after we reach Sam's house...I already felt it coming and I vomited on the front-right gate floor..
of course felt a lot better after vomiting..went to the toilet for couple minutes..

today woke up at Sam's house around 11pm..I slept at around 6am again..lol ~
woke up..not long then gotta go home le ~
backed home didn't do anything but internet ~
tomorrow Principles of Information Systems..yet I still didn't study anything ~
lol later gonna study..it will be a sleepless night again ~
dinner with Yung at dunno what mamak place like de lol ~
gonna start study soon..

"Come live in my heart, and pay no rent." - Samuel Lover

10:58pm

Tuesday
01 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment