Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2nd Sem.B Begins [Tuesday 08 January 2013]

09 January 2013
Wednesday
02:47am

#18

today thought of waking up early..lol
set alarm at 9am, ended up the wake-sleep cycle again ~
until 1.45pm =3=
woke up, oh fuq -.- so late 
but..I dream again...6th times in 8 day's sleep...

then usual routines ~ got used to so much I forgot that I already prepared to leave today -.-
internet ~ packed all my stuffs...pack pack pack
then went McD Taman Melati's, ATM next door, 
prosperity meal (chicken) for lunch ~ 14.3 -.- just for 1 person..myself..lol
then walk back to pv5 home ~ grab my luggage ~
ride cab to melati lrt station ~ ride lrt to KL central ~

during these time..I think back a lot of things...and a lot of other things...
suddenly felt myself so solitary -.- .... but dont compare me with beggars or people from other country -.-
like I'm 'I Am Legend' ~
reached KL central ~ buy ticket..6pm ~
then had a look at the MPH book fair ~ my my so hot !! 
bought 2 things, a block notepad and a quotes notepad ~ 

then ride train back ipoh ~ 
during the train ride, not sleepy at all ~ 
just watch the Tv there ~ 'Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows' (2011)
damn so lonely =3= no other passenger around me..no one to talk, no one to text...
reached Ipoh around 8.35pm ~
Kian fetch me ~

then went to Ipoh Garden East pasar malam ~ bought 'wo beng' ~
been a long time ~ finally home, not change a bit ~ haha
do those stuffs ~ eat eat eat ~ unpack unpack unpack ~
then watched the movie 'End of Watch' (2012) ~ nice movie...good story..excellent
almost 3am le..gotta sleep soon ~

just gonna accept whatever's coming

"Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough." - T.S. Eliot

03:13am

Wednesday
09 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment