Saturday, January 26, 2013

Corn [Friday 25 January 2013]

26 January 2013
Saturday
03:20am

#34

got up around 11am.. ~
lol was gonna drive out ~ but too bad no car :(
lol some more yesterday confirmed to hoehoe I today fetch him tim =.=
had lunch ~ kian went out ~ so no car >.<
until 2pm ~ lol
then around 2:50pm was gonna go out after some discuss with hoehoe ~

went out ~ took a wrong turn =,=
ended up into the town streets -.- so freaking traffic jam =.=
stucked in jam for like 1 hour =.=
after 30 min adi told hoehoe next time le =.= lol
ps sorry -,-
duhhh ~ damn my leg tired la -,- jam so long ahhh lol

in the end ~ went to LemonDe saloon ~ the usual place for me to have haircut :D
did the what what style ~ Lol commonly known as 'corn' (direct translation) ~
those zig zag zig zag de rebonding ~ Lol
haha ~ even the stylist now say I kinda look like a korean =.=
after did it ~ was quite not suit my face >p<
ah nvm ~ accept reality hahhaha ~
gotta prepare..as people gonna call me 'lala zai' ~ Lol
my hair only ma ~ Lol not my personality

at night wanna go out de ~ but no plan lol
and raining some more...nvm lar then ~
wow rain quite long..hours and hours ~

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Leo Tolstoy

03:28am

Saturday
26 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment