Monday, January 14, 2013

boringg [Sunday 13 January 2013]

14 January 2013
Monday
01:44am

#23

so...until 1pm only..yesssss!!! :p
againnnn nothing much todayyy....
very boring ._.
internet ~ took brunch
internet again...internet internet internet ~

Star Trek...lots of it -.-
read, watch, examine lol

evening had meal ~ but still hungry somehow..lol
thought of going out makan ~ even asked few friends...lol
in the end..didn't go out ~ whoops ~
and Hoong came back ~ just had some foods at home =.=
chocolates..lol ~ cup noodle..lol ~ apple..lol ~

took a while to pack up stuffs for the trip...
tomorrow (Monday) gonna go le...
Hoong fetch us to bus station..then ride YoYo bus to airport...
then around 5pm flyyyyy ~

well actually I don't believe in those quotes..saying nothing is impossible..
ya know..at times..like I ask you to walk on the surface of the Sun now..
it is impossible isn't it? lol well that's me...
but I first time see this quote..lol ~ and I give it a thumbs up

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" - Audrey Hepburn

01:53am

Monday
14 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment