Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Club Med Day 2 [Tuesday 15 January 2013]

16 January 2013
Wednesday
02:07am [Malaysia]
01:07am [Thailand]

#25

got up around 8am? not sure lol -_-
anyway ~ prepped up ~
had breakfast ~
went for the briefing ~
and took a nap -.- lol
mum went to learn to make cocktails..lol
napped like almost couple hours...lol

then had a little lunch..but I didn't eat ~
then went to have scuba diving beginner's step 1 training ~ Lol
using the oxygen stuffs and stuffs ~
ok for me ~ no problem :)
then back room ~ dried up by using the hair-dryer =3=
then back out to what what restaurant to have a little tea time lol

and then ~ went to Trapeze ~
learnt the basics ~ then keep on doing it...
think I like it... :D
then registered for the scuba diving ~
on what what island..lol on Thursday ~
tomorrow (Wednesday) gonna further train for the diving ~

then had dinner ~ and watched the mini club med show ~ Lol
kids/childrens perform ~
then the what what show ~
got those trapeze experts? perform :)
and other stuffs ~
but so hot =.= and keep on give the mosquito sting -.-

2 times already..people mistook me for a Japanese boy -.-
lol once on yesterday when the employee greet me with Jap language ~
and today when the waitress explain the Jap language menu to me -,- ~ Lol
nvm hahaha ~ anyway ~ lots of foreigners here wow
French, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Indonesian ~

looking forward to scuba diving ~
and can't wait to get on to trapeze again :)
great is great..these activities..nice for me..
but I wish it could have happened for me with someone else that I wish..

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." - Charles Spurgeon

02:22am [Malaysia]
01:22am [Thailand]

Wednesday
16 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment