Monday, January 21, 2013

Ipoh Mali [Sunday 20 January 2013]

21 January 2013
Monday
03:32am

#30

morning call at 5.30 n 6am lol ~ haha by dad ~
final prep n ready ~
check-out and breakfast ~
rode the van-cab to airport ~
took like an hour..nap ~
at airport just wait ~ for the time to come ~
bought some notebooks, chains ~
board flight routines ~
and boarded the flight ~
funny when the pilot says the words on my shirt (I ♥ Phuket, Thailand) lol ~
its a v-neck shirt ~
I was like..oh no! once I'm back Malaysia, I'll be considered gay!! haha Lol
(Malaysia Education Ministry stuffs)

flight...took a nap again ~ reached KLIA ~
welcome back..selamat kembali ke tanah air ~ lol
I'm back! ~ wait time again...ate burger king ~
wait for the YoYo bus to come ~
it was late for 15-20 minutes ~ Lol
in bus ~ back home ~
nap again ~ took like 3 hours to reach our destination ~

back Ipoh ~ yung came fetch ~
back home...finally? I dunno lol
went back out for dinner ~ at "mushroom stop" Lol (direct translation haha)
backed home ~ unpack everything, a while only haha ~
then nothing liao ~ just..
keep reading/checking Scuba Diving out over the web ~
and in Malaysia ~ looks ok..whlar whlar whlar >.<
oh and friend with Candy liao :)

uploaded some photos to facebook too ~
the photos of me during the Trapeze ~ gonna upload couple of it tomorrow(Monday) ~
Goku hairstyle..Lol ~ hahahaha
arhh damn today my hands so itchy >o<
these red swelled points >p< ishhhh annoying

I have no aim now ._.
lol next 10 days also what to do..just stay here and 'rot' haha ~
hope I can keep in touch with y'all my friends :)

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

03:49am

Monday
21 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment