Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh xxxx [Saturday 26 January 2013]

27 January 2013
Sunday
02:36am

#35

lol ~ got up early around 12pm...but ended up sleeping back and dream..lol
until like..around 2:45pm...LOL ~~ haha
dream of weird stuffs...lol ~
had brunch ~ then just internet...only ~
nothing else ~ evening dinner ~ internet ~
astro internet astro internet ~
ate lots of snacks too today ~
duhhh just couple days going unhealthy only..wont kill me right? Lol >.<

couple days ago I was told I was gonna go back to KL on 31st of January ~
all along I thought that day was a Friday..Lol ~
until I discovered today that it was a Thursday....
and I was like...omg!! oh fuq!! oh shyt!! Lol ~
a day earlier could ruin my plans ~ haha
but I got no plans lar ~ just waiting to go and dye my hair haha ~
never told anyone of my change ~ not anyone..yet ~ Lol

"Beauty is in the heart of the beholder." - H. G. Wells

02:43am

Sunday
27 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment