Sunday, January 13, 2013

eat eat eat [Saturday 12 January 2013]

13 January 2013
Sunday
01:55am

#22

lol ~ the sleep-wake cycle is quite a normal thing now...
until 1.20pm ~ Lol but slept and finally woke at 2.56pm =.=
prepped ~ nothing much today ~
internet internet internet ~ brunch -,-

internet until evening ~
dinner ~ internet =,=
then went Jusco (Aeon Ipoh) to buy swimming bottoms with Kian and mum ~
and 6 box of mandarins ~ wow
home ~ had some foods ~ Lol
actually I thought of watching Jack Reacher agian..lol ~ but nvm hehe
then went supper with Kian and mum at Choy Kee ~ internet again ~ read about the JPJ incident at Ayer Tawar..wow
home again ~ internet a while ~ then watched Astro..quite a while since I watched it..wow

had a bit cake..then cup noodle ~ lol
ate quite a lot today...
then just continue Tv (Astro) ~ watched the 'Shanghai Noon' (2000) ~
and then nothing..just looking and handling old stuffs..haha old things..lots of dust

gotta pack my stuffs tomorrow (Sunday) for the trip le...
actually I think my kidneys got problems =.= these past couple days pain =.=
if apply pressure on them la..
and co-incidently today Kian told me that I will have kidney problem..cause late sleep and eat late night..
ops..makes sense..I'll browse the internet about it for infos..

"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

02:06am

Sunday
13 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment