Thursday, January 10, 2013

"accident" =3= [Wednesday 09 January 2013]

10 January 2013
Thursday
03:01am

#19

woke up this AFTERNOON around 2:35pm =3=
set alarm at 10am, again ended up the sleep-wake cycle..lol
woke up ~ prep ~ food
then internet ~ nothing much ~
then take photo ~ passport size photos

esshhh my photos look like a woman actually =3=
then didn't have dinner ~ as I'm gonna hang out with Thurston ~
1 year + didn't meet him le ~
fetched him at his home nearby ~ Lol
he gave me his address but I googled map it and its located somewhere,
I went there and ended there a ghostly neighborhood lol creepy freaky
in the end fetch him at nearby ~

dinner at the usual Jusco (Aeon) ~ watched a movie 'CZ12' (2012) ~
not bad...quite good :)
ended ~ fetched him home ~ lives a solitary life..wow
pity him..his house so big..so nice..but live alone..his family stuffs..

as I was out Jusco..and on a stop-turn...I hit a car infront >.<
that P sticker distracted me..haiz...but luckily impact force small only..
but the damage was..well..car driver is a uncle..lucky he was friendly to me...
his car only got a few scratches..but my ride =3= the signal light, the headlight, the bumper
he said he'll get car wash and see tmr if can make it back normal..
he didn't say if cant...just gave him my phone number..
oh my my...only use cellophane tape from Thurston stick the bumper =.=

1st time..since I got my license in 2011..
i'm so moody...like..fuq me..
I'm so so sorry to my brother..my father...haiz...
think back..bad things keep on happen on me...
when is it gonna stop...thought it's gone...left it at 2012...
it followed me..followed me back Ipoh as well...
not a good start for 2013...not a good start for my sem break..
T_T

1 by 1...I've lost what I gained in 2012....
now 2013..started with this...fck mann....
:'( haihhh haizz sigh....

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

03:23am

Thursday
10 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment