Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2nd Sem F.E Over [Monday 07 January 2013]

08 January 2013
Tuesday
01:20am

#17

paused ~
set alarm at 9am, ended up waking-sleeping-waking-sleeping until 11am ~
final revision of Marketing.. + internet ~
ride bus college ~
again final look look at canteen 2 toilet outside..then college hall outside..
and there it goes...final paper for me ~
ABDT 2153 Introduction to Marketing

erm...not very bad..not ok also..lol between them...
but of coz..hope can pass >.<
went to Gk, paid digi postpaid bill ~ 160 lol ~
and feast at Kfc ~ the what what krush sucks..no good!
went back college, went back home ~

and there on..nothing..just nothing ~
sweep floor blablabla ~ nothing to do..
completely empty...alone..lonely...
thought of going back Ipoh on Wednesday..
but now considering to back on Tuesday...
there's nothing here left for me...nothing...

perhaps tomorrow (Tuesday) gonna wake up earlier..
maybe go Gk Kfc for one last feast...and have a walk around..
then gonna head back ~ head to KL central and buy ticket..
then ride train ~ back home ipoh...

hahhhh....exam's over..it's sem break...everyone's happy...
but I don't feel it..I don't have the feel to happy..I'm not...
what I gained in 2012...I lost it in 2012..as well...
just hope 2013..things that I lost...I can get it back..I really wish to..
now..after my scheduled "plan" is done..I have no idea what's gonna happen anyway..
I'm completely aimless for now..but I made my own mission statement lol
still...I still..

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King, Jr

01:36am

Tuesday
08 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment