Friday, January 4, 2013

erm? [Thursday 03 January 2013]

04 January 2013
Friday
12:19am

#14

erm...hiiii ~ Lol
well...I'm being spontaneous now.. ~
so on Tuesday night, tried to study PIS..but couldn't..
at that night..I cried..againn..gosh..
couldn't even study a bit...then only can memorize a little..and little
ate supper and felt sleepy...just slept then around 4.30am...until 7am...
dafuq...no time to study liao....
head to college...final look at the notes..
AACS1143 Principles of Information Systems

after finish..guess what..I was like...fck..
99% sure gonna fail...haiz...gotta resit again..hope next sem can resit and pass it..
then had lunch at TBR, and had Calculus revision at CITC with Chi Fung teaching..thanks
he taught me a lot!! really thanks!! :)

was gonna go again today..but complications -.-
just as I went down and head to bus stop..I forgot that I was wearing slipper -.-
and just as I was heading to the bus..the bus just goes away without waiting me..
and I was like....fuq whatever...and went to 99 Speed Mart to shop..
did some chores and others ~ dinner went to eat at GK with Hoong ~
and ate Chau Tau Fu at pasar malam Sri Rampai ~

gonna start my revision later..
gotta revise my HE and Calculus..
2 paper incoming...
goshhh...I hope I won't sleepy again....
HE at morning, Calculus at afternoon ~

"Failure is success if we learn from it." - Malcolm Forbes

12:28am

Friday
04 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment